Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The Universe, Astrology Books, and Astronomy


The Universe, Astrology Books, and Astronomy 

The Univers
e the place where it all exist. Where we exist and where we don’t know what else does. A wonder full place where everything you want is there and something that scientists have not yet fully discovered. Most things to astronomers in the universe are a mystery. They release things out in the universe in hopes to catch any other planets out there or just to see any basic form of what happens in the universe. Its really very intriguing and a great mystery for normal people you can imagine how much of a hard time astronomers do have sometimes. Now lets look at this for acouple of seconds. Astrology books. What are they? They are books on astrology as you may have guessed. Now what is the big fight between astrology and astronomy.


 Well, they are both using the universe as the tool, but they are doing different things in order to go forward in their careers. Astrology books need astrology as it is in there title. Astrology needs the universe and astronomy as it bases what astronomers find into astrology. For example when planets move and astronomers spot these daily or monthly moves, astrologers know then from astronomers which planet moves into what house. This is how they get an accurate prediction for a live horoscope for example. Now astronomers ca do without astrologers.

ASTRONOMER BEEF


Their main ‘beef’ is basically that astronomers disregard what astrologers teach. They chose not to believe what astrologers think of the universe. Now now all astronomers are like this,but most of them may be. The are people who focus on time and distances from planets. They spot color and texture. They look at movements. They maybe should use some astrology for explanation whey these planets look or move this way, but being that they are so technical towards it is another reason Why they may be disbelievers. Their work eats them up so much about the subject of the universe and they don’t want to look at astrology books at times. My views on this are that astronomers are in denial. If  you deny astrology you are ignoring something that has existed for hundreds of years and astronomers are trying to create their own history and meanings of the universe when they should be listening to their ancestors of what the sky is meant for and what it really means at times. So its like its already there for us. I remember about 10 years ago on a Sunday night. The moon was out and bloom. The stares were gazing their lights out. The mountains were howling with wolves and there I was in the attic looking through my astrology books. I have too many astrology books but few that I really ‘love’ and use first, then if those don’t have something I may go over to the seconds of the bunch,but out of all my astrology books Mystic is the one that is most helpful to me and its been like this for years. As i was dusting the books from the attic I heard a howl. Like a wolf howl which did frighten me a tad bit. I was a lone in the house with my cat, just me and my Bella. That precious kitty always gets her hair up every time she hears a howl,but today it was too close and she came close to me. She walked silently across the floor and jumped up on the nearest couch.  She was honestly one of the cutest kitties in the world. Everyone may have that mentality for their cat, but looking through my astrology books at midnight really kept me sane and unfrightened. I can really never stop reading them at times when you need answers about something they will always say the right thing that relates to you on a personal level. From my experience and what I think. If astronomers were a bit more open minded and the made a connection with astrologers like a real connection with them not a mutual connection there would now be a full circle. Universe would connect to both astrology and astronomy and astrology and astronomy would connect to one another then maybe some booming magic could happen. We will never know unless we try and see what will actually happen, one has to make the chance for the other person to actually do so. Well folks I hope this day interested you and you came to my post today and hopefully I rang a new Idea into your minds about astrology books and astronomers and the universe. Come back to this page every now and then to refresh your memory and this will always be here.  Have an amazing astrological day! Hope you all have had an amazing start to your 2015 year and all the best wishes go out from me to you! Love and Love  and remember read you astrology books

No comments:

Post a Comment