Monday, February 2, 2015

Astrology Books Evening

February 2,2015
by
Crazy Daisy

Magical L earnings


Hello all and my name is of course as you can all tell by the title here CRAZY DAISY. The reason why I chose to call myself crazy daisy is because I am a lover of spirituality,religion,magic, and of course astrology. I am obsessed with reading different genres of all types of books in astrology and I started this obsession the first day that I learned what my zodiac sign was. Isn't that weird. I still remember that day like it was yesterday, i know everyone says that,but its somewhat true. That was the first time i was actually hooked on astrology and the universe aspect of it. It was a great time in my life and now I am here to show you all my crazy picks on all things spiritual that belong in this world and in my heart and in our universe. You see at times astrology may seem so easy ,but its soo complex, our universe is made up of so many things and astronomers dare to disagree and ignore the facts of astrology and all that it is made up of and what their really spiritual meaning actually is. Well I am here to acknowledge it and show you what it means. SO stay tuned for this crazy daizy blog to continue on and have a magical day.

No comments:

Post a Comment