Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Does Time Exist in Astrology Books?

 February 4,2014

Time and Astrology

 
The real question that comes to most people thoughts as they think about astrology books. Okay so does time exist?  Okay so let me first explain to you my story and how I came to some of my thoughts that lead me to think of time and existing and the now. Okay so what I believe is that we all live in NOW. There may be certain points in life called time as our birthday in astrology which describes us…but have you noticed something? You don’t have your own type of birthday reading each year. Meaning you are born lets say  June 1, 1987. Okay so now by that date you will have your own influenced  characteristics and personality and the way you behave and such. So we don’t have a new reading for your birthday as its something new each year. I remember 5 years ago when I had acouple of friends over. The weather man said that it WASNT suppose to snow that night,but it did. It snowed pretty hard and it was christmas. As the white snow flew to the ground I was waiting for my friends to show up. I mean I love to host a good party or two at times. Im not the best though at getting things together so I let my female friend do all of that work. She wants to work for home decor so she does look it as a really cool and fun thing to do. Especially since she uses my card to pay for everything that she needs and I end up giving her all the decorations that she bought at the end because I like a bit more modern look home and not to extravagant.Before she came I was looking through my astrology books in the attic in hopes to find a game that we could all play. I loved astrology books games when we are all together at a party. Its much more festive and fun hen you divine with others. Its fun to know what others might bethinking at the moment and what is in front of them and what they want out of life, especially friends. May friends are ones that do put their business out there making it everyones business.

Friends


They aren’t afraid of saying whats wrong or belittling themselves at times. Vulnerability isn’t such a bad thing In my view, its a great way of being honest and letting things out. This is a great way for others to have more trust in you, who you are, and maybe look at you in a different way. My friends are venerable as hell, especially when I get out my astrology books. They are all like puppy’s trying to spew everything out and get as much out of the reading as they can. So our basic reading with astrology books would go something like this
‘Moninka Your turn’ - I would say. 
Then she would probably run over
‘Okay Go.’ she would say as I would read her horoscope and the 20 minutes into it  she would probably say something like.
‘Okay so last summer like remember when I told y'all that I went out of state. I didn’t I was really upset cause me and James broke it off and I was just at home. Now that little maggot wants to get back together with me. No!’ she would say.

http://www.astrologyjunction.com/
The reason being is because I may have read something from my astrology books that said something about love that really did trigger her so there she became vulnerable, no one judged her negatively for it and she felt safe to tell everyone the truth and relate it to what I had just read her. You see folks astrology books are great for company and gatherings with friends. I hope you may get just a tad inspired by me here and let you and your friends have a good and truthful time as we are when we do readings.
Here is a great quote by pete
here’s to the kids. the kids who would rather spend their night with a bottle of coke and Patrick or Sonny playing on their headphones than go to some vomit-stained high school party. here’s to the kids whose 11:11 wish was wasted on one person who will never be there for them. here’s to the kids whose idea of a good night is sitting on the hood of a car, watching the stars. here’s to the kids who were never too good at life, but still were wicked cool. here’s to the kids who listened to Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights before they were on MTV and blame MTV for ruining their life. here’s to the kids who care more about the music than the haircuts. here’s to the kids who have crushes on a stupid lush.
 here’s to the kids who hum “a little less 16 candles, a little more touch me” when they’re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night. here’s to the kids who have ever had a broken heart from someone who didn’t even know they existed. here’s to the kids who have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and didn’t feel so alone after doing so. here’s to the kids who spend their days in photobooths with their best friends. here’s to the kids who are straight up smartasses and just don’t care. here’s to the kids who speak their mind. here’s to the kids who consider screamo their lullaby for going to sleep. here’s to the kids who second guess themselves on everything they do. here’s to the kids who will never have 100 percent confidence in anything they do, and to the kids that are okay with that. here’s to the kids. this one’s not for the kids who always get what they want, but for the ones who never had it at all. it’s not for the ones who never get caught, but for the ones who always try and fail. this one’s for the kids who didn’t make it, we were the kids who never made it. the overcast girls and the underdog boys. not for the kids who had all their joys. this one’s for the kids who never faked it. we’re the kids who didn’t make it. they say “breaking hearts is what we do best,” and “we’ll make your heart be ripped out of your chest.” the only heart that i broke was mine, when i got my hopes up too high. we were the kids who didn’t make it. we are the kids
who never made it. — Pete Wentz

No comments:

Post a Comment